The main feature of this show is an audio dialogue, “A New Euthyphro.” This dialogue is a re-make of part of Plato’s Euthyphro dialogue, with a twist: This time Socrates’ is armed with a little more philosophical acuity than the bumbling Euthyphro that Socrates gave us. This time, the so-called “Euthyphro Dilemma” fails abysmally as an attack on divine command ethics.
- New Article: "A New Euthyphro"
- Episode 039: Divine Command Ethics
- “A New Euthyphro” is published
- Upcoming events in 2011
- Episode 046: The Non-moral Goodness of God
- Episode 041: The Epistemological Objection to Divine Command Ethics