Here’s part 1 of a 2 part series on the moral argument for theism. The argument is largely about meta-ethics, so the bulk of this presentation is devoted to explaining the meta-ethical issues: What are moral facts at all? And could there be any such things in a purely naturalistic worldview?
- Writing directions
- Ethics is like a painting
- The fall and rise of the moral argument
- Nuts and Bolts 005: Ethical Naturalism
- Ethical (super)naturalism
- How the queerness argument (possibly) backfires