This episode is a sermon/talk that I delivered on Sunday the 27th of July at our church, Grace Bible Church, here in Dunedin, New Zealand.
I was asked to preach on Mark 13, the Olivet Discourse. Yes, the whole thing. In one sermon. That meant I had to be pretty simplistic about it, and I couldn’t go into a huge amount of depth. It was an introductory talk to an audience that had never really looked at the issue before (at least, it had never been spoken about in church). So basically, it’s an introduction to Mark 13, and therefore an introduction to preterism.
- Missler misfires at preterism
- Episode 054: Life is Good!
- John Piper – 30 years on
- Episode 048: The moral argument for God
- Episode 049: Why don’t more people believe?
- Episode 021: Sexing up Early Church History