It has finally arrived, episode 25. It’s a bit of a different topic for me, not very philosophical, I guess a little theological, just some ideas that have been on my mind a bit lately about how we should approach the world and what it means to be a Christian in it.
- Episode 039: Divine Command Ethics
- What's in the next podcast series:
- Book announcement: Ashgate Research Companion to Theological Anthropology
- Episode 053: The Mortal God – Materialism and Christology
- Episode 044: What is Faith?
- Episode 042: The Minimal Facts Approach to the Resurrection