I just discovered this thanks to Climate Skeptic.
A kid and his dad in the States took it upon themselves to perform and release data analysis that NASA’s Goddard Institute isn’t willing to do (or if they are, they certainly aren’t telling anyone). They showed in a fairly uncontroversial way that data shopwing warming trends is highly suspect due to the apparent failure of those who depend on that data to check for factors that might interfere with readings (i.e. factors other than climate). The factor these two have identified is a fairly simply one: The difference between readings in major urban centres vs readings in less industrialised rural centres. Observe:
Not being an expert myself, I invite critique of this method of analysis.
- Strategic mistakes that work in my favour
- Other habits – Reading out loud
- Do not fight hate with hate
- Study links homosexuality and childhood abuse
- Does Christian faith make people more moral?
- Clarifying the libel policy