At last, the series ends. Here is part five of the series on the mind/body problem. This episode steps completely away from analytical philosophy and is an overview of some of the biblical material that bears on the subject. Although it’s a comparatively long episode (just under fifty minutes), it’s still a very sketchy overview. The subject is a large one, and at best I can get the ball rolling and encourage you to look further. Enjoy. 🙂
UPDATE: Here the whole series, now that it is complete:
- Episode 027: In Search of the Soul, Part 2
- Episode 026: In Search of the Soul, part 1
- Episode 032: In Search of the Soul, Part 4
- Episode 043: In Search of the Soul Revisited – Aristotle and Aquinas
- Episode 031: In Search of the Soul, Part 3
- Episode 015: Why become an atheist?