Here’s episode 36, in honour of the recent retirement of Alvin Plantinga as the John O’Brien Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame. It’s sort of a “nuts and bolts” podcast episode on Alvin Plantinga, introducing the listener to his account of belief in God as a properly basic belief – a belief justifiably held, but not held on the basis of evidence or argument.
- Could atheism be a properly basic belief?
- What’s up?
- The Great Pumpkin Objection
- Episode 013: Plantinga and Presuppositional Apologetics part 2
- Episode 011: What is Presuppositional Apologetics?
- Plantinga at the Sci Phi Show