Really? So humanism is natural law theory (which maintains that you can do good without being religious)? Or maybe a humanist wrote the book of Romans (which says that people without divine revelation can still know and do the right thing). Someone didn’t do much thinking when making this one! If humanism were really nothing more than a moral epistemology then it’s an all-in party!
- Ethical (super)naturalism
- Divine Command Ethics: Ontology versus epistemology
- Divine Command Ethics and the Epistemological Objection
- Are churches charities?
- Brief thoughts about God’s freedom to command
- Kant: There is no such thing as coincidental righteousness