As I noted recently, Richard Dawkins has been at his fairy tale telling best, claiming that when Pat Robertson blamed Haiti’s poverty and earthquake on a nonexistent pact with Satan, in spite of what Christians say and have said for centuries and in spite of what the Bible actually teaches, it is Robertson who is the true Christian here, representing genuine Christian teaching. You know, the stuff that Christians don’t teach.
Since Dawkins is a fair and even handed person who would never single out a religious crank as representative of Christians and not apply the same standard elsewhere, I now wait with bated breath for him to start claiming that all people of a politically left wing persuasion believe that the United States of America is behind all human suffering. After all, a famous leftist crank said it.
I’m waiting. Sick him, Dawkins.
Hat tip to halfdone for the clip!
- The other Dawkins Delusion
- Richard Dawkins on Pat Robertson on Haiti
- Bill Craig, Richard Dawkins and the “Empty Chair”
- Dawkins cuts McGrath, includes Haggard
- Hey Glenn, why are we always waiting for stuff?
- Hitchens vs McGrath. Ok, so I'm a little late.