As I mentioned at the blog a while back, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Brian Auten over at Apologetics 315 on the topic of God and Morality. Brian has been uploading his recorded interviews to Youtube, so for those who haven’t heard that interview yet, here it is:
Head on over to Apologetics 315 and check out the rest of Brian’s material.
After having this interview I decided I needed to say a bit more about Robert Adams and the social nature of moral obligation, which I then did in the podcast, episode 40: God and the Social Nature of Obligation.
- Episode 040: God and the Social Nature of Morality
- Apologetics 3:15 Interviews Glenn Peoples
- Jim Spiegel’s “Blog Tour”
- John Lennox on Lazy Apologetics
- Slowing things down a little