This episode is a bit different from a typical episode of Say Hello to my Little Friend. On Good Friday this year I was privileged to give the message at Broderick Road Chapel in Wellington. It wasn’t recorded at the time, but I’ve recorded it for you as several people said that they would be interested. One of the themes that I look at is the idea that the Gospel is the truth behind so many of the myths we hear.
Enjoy, and have a safe and joyous Easter season. He is risen. 🙂
- Happy Easter 2015!
- Charting a course for 2015
- Easter (and the real Gethsemane)
- Let this cup pass from me: A Good Friday reflection
- The Unexpected Hanging Paradox
- John Haldane and Glenn Peoples on physicalism